1. Camp Jabulani: located near Kruger National Park in Kapama Game Reserve. Meet a very special herd of elephants within campus.
2. Giraffe manor: in Nairobi, Kenya, it is an incredibly child-friendly small hotel. And it is also home to a herd of very playful Rothschild giraffe.
3. Jock Safari Lodge: situated in Kruger National Park, Jock Safari Lodge welcomes children of all ages.
4. King’s camp: located in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, it is luxurious living epitomized.
5. King’s Pool Camp: situated in northern Botswana’s Linyanti Wildlife Reserve on the western boundary of Chobe National Park, this lodge seduces tourists from all over.
6. Luangwa Safari House: is a private house in Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park. It offers all the homely comforts.
7. Richard’s Camp: known for its traditional tent accommodations near the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
8. Serengeti Under Canvas: an amazing option for families with kids below 12, situated in Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park.
9. Shamwari Riverdene Lodge: located in Port Elizabeth in a malaria-free area, a safe haven for families.
10. Zambezi Queen: only floating safari so you better make the best of your stay here.